View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Big Leaks, and a New Challenge

Very good post POKhER and MrWookie47
I think im going to have to start by saying i really need to start doing the same as pokher. i tell myself i know the basics and i understand how to use the basics but i dont really notice the bad things i do when im running good and when i was making decent money. But now that im on a downswing im starting to notice situations where im doing things i should not. I have a bunch of poker books but i have only read them i have not studied them which is what i really need to take the time to do. If i ever plan on moving up past 1/2 im going to have to know these situations like the back of my hand.

For the most part i dont think i have a problem seeing whats right and wrong when i look at HHs but when im doing that i have time look at what was going on. I need to learn how to be able to know how to do these things in oline play since u dont really have the time to think about it every hand.

Again thank u both for finally makeing me relize i have alot more work to do before i really understand this game.