View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: call this an Angle Shoot? Long.

[ QUOTE ]
The problem here, and this is the angle shoot, is that you've let your neighbor get put into a no-win situation (not "you" in the sense that you did it, you get the point).
As the poster above me said, if the pot were pushed to him, he would'nt have said anything, only when he loses will he speak up, thus the rightful winner can never win.
You say this is an underground game..hmmm...well kicking the [censored] out of him isn't an option unless you want the cops called, so sadly you'll just have to placate this assbag and leave it up to the host to compensate the agrieved player.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, its too bad the host didn't step up, he seems to be pulling enough from this game (somewhere around 390 bucks from the pre-cash game tourney, and a pretty healthy rake from the cash game) I was really disapointed that at the very least he didn't tell the guy he wasn't welcome to play here ever again.

His remedy? Well he came out and told a few of us who were standing around griping that he told the guy, "look, when you flip your cards over like that, make sure you say "I am not calling, lets just run them out for fun."" Yeah, like that'll work on an angle shooter.

Afterwards, one of the guys next to him said that player A definitely did look at his cards in the first hand and saw that he had A-K before he went all-in "blind". So he's really just all-round scum.

--Zetack