View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Kinda different AK hand, play-along

[ QUOTE ]

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">7 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, BB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, Hero...?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

She will bet every street until raised after raising preflop,

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't we need to be concerned here. I think there is at least a 50% possibility that this player has AA. You think this player is so bad she can't put you on an Ace by the action so far. Also so bad that by the way she has been playing she now thinks she can push you off any Ax hand.

I'm calling down. I think nothing to gain by pushing her off KK (not that that is possible with this player) and how many outs does BB have against us to worry about him drawing out on us. Let him pad the pot for us.