View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Re: How Times Have Changed...

i continuously try to improve my game and i have been working towards the 30/20 style since thats how all the big dogs play. i thought i had it down for my last 20k but i was getting absolutely crushed and, naturally, this was causing some psychological problems.

one thing about adding a bunch of hands is i definitely started to get a better feel and understanding for the game since i was in so many more unique situations. the best lesson i learned is that stealing blinds is hella profitable for me (and likely for you). so, i have increased my blind steal repertoire but am back to folding my blinds to steals. im at like 65% in the bb which is likely the highest on the board. i dont care. i am folding ajs to the tag utg raise. i am folding a10 when the 30/5 guy with 10%asb opens in the co. ta and rory: im with you guys and im sorry i tried to leave.

i will, however, try to gradually open my defending range against the 22pfr with 35asb. the problem with this is that most of these guys are a bitch to play postflop since they are aggro and their range is large, while defending against the tags or laps is a bitch since they usually have good cards. [censored] it, im folding.