View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: TiltieMcTilterson creates a crazy-game-of-pokah (LONG) 5/10 6max

cool post because you really demonstrate how he's tilting.

Preflop stuff:

I agree with what azk says

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1: I probably go for a limp reraise if he raises to 40 and gets a bunch of callers, or I could see calling, you are hitting to the nuts, I could also see raising, hoping he reraises and moving in. You just have to realize that AJs is the nuts against someone lik this.

Hand 2 I call, and play poker, I would probably be willing to stack off on an Axxr board or even Jxxr given the history.

Hand 3 Reraise

[/ QUOTE ]

Hand 3 is pretty vital to reraise, and I'd probably do a rare/donk mini one to "isolate." He's crazy, he wont see through it.

Hand 4 I'd pot it

Hand 5 I'd fold pf

When you checked the flop, did you plan on calling raising or folding?

Hand 6 ask says: [ QUOTE ]
Hand 6: check/fold

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont agree.

[ QUOTE ]
Preflop: Hero is MP with 2, A. UTG posts a blind of $10. SB posts a blind of $5.
UTG (poster) checks, Hero calls $10, 1 fold, SB (poster) completes, BB (McTilt)/ raises to $55, 1 fold, Hero calls $55, SB folds.

Flop: ($150) 5, 4, 2 (3 players)
McTilt bets $80, Hero...

[/ QUOTE ]

On this type of board I like peeling one off. You have a guy behind you, true, but it's a half pot bet where you COULD have the best hand, and if not, 10ish outs + picking up a 4flush. He's more of a tilter pf, so postflop it's easy to respect the 2nd barrell. I like calling and continuing if improved and otherwise gettin gto showdown without expending more money if not.

KK hand given you JUST called, this board you check and hope he picks up something to call a turn bet. Obviously if he has trips you dug your own grave but c'est la vie. The plan for the hand is make most vs bluffs and hands which could make a pair, not to limit losses.

QJs hand I agree with AZK too