View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: TiltieMcTilterson creates a crazy-game-of-pokah (LONG) 5/10 6max

Hand 1: I probably go for a limp reraise if he raises to 40 and gets a bunch of callers, or I could see calling, you are hitting to the nuts, I could also see raising, hoping he reraises and moving in. You just have to realize that AJs is the nuts against someone lik this.

Hand 2 I call, and play poker, I would probably be willing to stack off on an Axxr board or even Jxxr given the history.

Hand 3 Reraise
Hand 4 I bet 90 and shut down if anyone else calls, try and get to a cheap showdown if he calls.
Hand 5: check/fold
Hand 6: check/fold
Hand 3 cont: check
Hand 7: pot.

The games are great when people play like this, because everyone is trying to get in on the action, you can play TPTK against a guy like this for your stack until he cools down just dont get trapped by everyone else. Most people start lagging it up and play like crazy, go with any pair, etc, DONT DO THIS. You will spew chips just like everyone else. The right play is tightening up preflop on all those nice implied odds hands and otherwise staying aggressive. With mediocre hands, I'm more likely to check/call to snap off bluffs, i.e. KK on a QQ6 or whatever board.