View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 11:22 PM

Default Re: now that we\'ve had some time, whats a solid WR for the Party 30/60

[ QUOTE ]
btw, if you want a range, i have friends w/ wr's between 1bb/100 and 2.5bb/100 (all people in this sample have over 75k hands. most have over 100k)

Thanks.

The purpose of my post is only to understand where I am compared to other respected 2+2ers. Not as an ego thing by any means, but to use it to judge where my 'game' is compared to many of you.

-Scott

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll use this post to justify going ahead and posting the stats I just culled for myself (inconveniently straddling 2 databases -- God, I love PokerAce's flexibility in dealing with that stuff, btw!).

I started out red-hot in the 30/60, then had some less good streaks. Is it just me or is the game much much softer in the last two weeks? Lots of looseness.

I suppose I'll read the rest of the thread and find out what others think about the state of the games. They still seem great to me.

Anyway, I'm at 1.46 / 100 over 65K hands, and just pleased as punch to be in Scott's neighborhood. We'll see if I can improve.

As a side note -- although my wife certainly doesn't think it is! -- I'm at *4.1 BB/100* in the 100/200 over just less than 3K hands. Obviously meaningless but a rather startling sum results-wise.

Writing the kind of post I'm never interested to read,

JimmyV