View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Should i continue with online poker career or return to 9-5 job?

well thanks for the "inspiring" post dog.

I ask greg an honest question, which directly relates to the original thread content, and you use it to let me know how greg was a hi limit player, a respected poster and an attorney, and i'm none of these things.

Thats fine if thats your opinion, but it has nothing to do with the matter at hand. My question related to how it affected his personal life prior to the big results.

And in same measure, if greg was such a successful hi limit player, according to you logic of poker taking care of itself if your good, why would he have to solicite backers?? Not that i think theres anything wrong with it..

And no, i am far removed from $5 sng, and am still doing wuite well at the game. In fact things right now have been going better in that respect.

As for that infamous post with my 25k hand results....yes it was a poor decision on my behalf, and i apologized for it.

And although i posted it as an honest question because i was baffled at the time myself at it......i later on realized that i did make a mistake, albeit unintentional.

At the time, you remember you had to request hh's from party..100 at a time via email. Well at time i had split them up between losing weeks and winning weeks into 2 seprate folders on my laptop.

On PT, it only included the winning weeks from automated reader download. Couple that with fact that at time i was having a very good stretch, so i didnt notice the few extra hh's were missing.

I can't belive i missed that oversight, but even when i did include them, i still had a hi win rate at time, but obvioulsy not as hi as previously indicated.

Anyways, i hope i could have avoided that whole thing, but like i said, i apologized, and thats all i can do.