View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Hatred against my opponents

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm starting to think this mentality of always being right on the edge, without ever losing my mind could get me to the VERY top!

[/ QUOTE ]
[censored], he let out my secret! This alone is what carried me to the VERY top.

What's been going on with this forum lately? I must say that there have been some awesome posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's not get carried away. I didn't mean this alone will get you to the top, but if you do get to the top you will need a lot of skills, and one of them is to be mentally sound.

If you read a little further into my opening post (some of you are incapable of doing).. Player A and Player B are equally skilled (and the best players on the table) in all areas except mentally. Player A is on "the edge" at all times, player B is just drifting through thinking he is the best. Player A (me) is looking around picking up reads and patterns and always thinking of ways to counter. Player B is doing the same, but as he already thinks he is the best player on the table, is too mentally relaxed and will miss a small tell, read or what have you. Player A (me) wins long term.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your points, while not quite revolutionary, are reasonable. Unfortunately, they are expressed in a manner which invites a certain quantity of ridicule. In scientific circles, this quantity is known as "a lot."