View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 01:54 PM

Default 3/6 6m quick little preflop thingy

I've been at this table for about 50 hands. I have a solid TAG image and haven't showed down a loser yet.

A 21.5/13.12/2.14 after 1745 hands limps UTG. Other than that he seems to be playing pretty tight, I have no specific read on this guy as all these hands are from datamining. Postflop I don't have a read yet because he hasn't been involved in any hands.

An LPP MP overlimps. I don't have stats, but I'd say 80/10/.5 describes him pretty nicely. Postflop this guy calls down anything. A high, bottom pair, underpairs, etc. He overcalled two bets on the river with A high very early in this session. I doubt he's even thinking on the first level.

Shockingly the 50/6/1 CO folds.

I am on the Button with KQo.

The SB is too loose for her own good from that position. She's already called raises from that position with A9o, KJo and 56s. Postflop she also will call down with any piece of the board.

The BB is 28.8/10.53/.95 also from datamining. But he seems to be playing looser than that today; I've seen him limp 9To UTG and A6o in MP. That .95 AF also seems to be a bit off as he's playing pretty aggressively postflop this session.

So again, we're on the Button with KQo. What's our move? I think with this lineup it's a close decision.

Thoughts? Don't just say "raise" because that's what you've garnered from the tight/aggressive/never-be-weak mantra. Thinking players should be elaborative.