View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 08:04 AM

Default Re: Raising then autobetting missed flops. (Warning: 10 hands)

Ok, I think i am a fair bit more LAG than most, being a 6max-only player, but:

1. Bet and test the waters. Most likely fire again on the turn UI.

2. Fold, likely reverse dominated, or drawing to 3 weak outs.

3. This one is really tough, probably raise and try to get to showdown cheap. If 3bet/donked on 4th or 5th street then lay it down UI (Possibly call on 4th if you pick up a 9 with 3 left in the pot)

4. Im fairly split between raising and calling here, against a TAA i think you have to call and fold the turn UI. If you think you can get him to slow down with a raise then go for it and take the free card.

5. Really not sure how much fold equity is giving you over any J. I think i fire once dependent on my read on the button. Fold to any checkraise or turn donk. Fire again once more on the turn if checked too, but check through the river.

6. I really dont find an equity raise here preflop, its made the postflop harder. Any decent heart is calling you, most Ts and even 9s at this level are too. Although you probably have a lot of outs for a semibluff, they are all tainted, I think you just check here and reevaluate.

7. Bet/Call. Fold turn UI. Fire turn if not raised on flop.

8. Raise and continue with caution. If it gets capped, dont put more than one more bet in on the turn or river.

9. I just call here preflop. But I dont see an SLPP betting without an A or a PP. So fold.

10. Im going to go out on a limb here and say check/call, folding turn UI. At .25/.50 I just see way too many aces not laying down at all just on the off chance they can 'catch' you bluffing.