View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 04:09 AM

Default Re: Theory about online cashouts

[ QUOTE ]
Theory about online cashouts

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong forum. You're looking for the 2+2 forum that deals with subjects not commonly embraced by other forums. That would be Other Other Topics. They'll be nicer to you than the people here.

[ QUOTE ]
The reason your going to get flamed is because about once a week or so we get a new post about the "cashout curse.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kaeser, that's not true. A week is seven days and my RigTracker shows 8.5 days inclusive of all forums. My apologizies if you're looking at the data from an earlier version. Upgrade! It's free.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you assumed the wrong definition of "theory" for this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nervous: Do you always repeat what others say? I have a friend who does this. I say something like, "The website appears to be down." and he responds by saying, "The website appears to be down." "Have you checked?"

[ QUOTE ]
Just watch the tournament leader board everyweek, you'll see the same players at the top very often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't this somewhere in Rounders, WhiteAsian69, or whatever your name is? Now that I think about it, wasn't there an adult movie called WhiteAsian69? I might be confused, but I don't feel like hitting the back button to see your name. Sorry.

Whew....

Onaflag..........