View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 08:19 PM

Default So I lied to UB...

Ok, I realize I may get flamed for this, and thats fine.

I am 18 years old, in college, and I play quite a bit of poker. It was essentially my job this summer, and I made an assload of money for an 18 year old. I played mostly tournaments, on Partypoker and Pokerstars.

Eventually I heard about the awesome structure that UB has for their tournaments, and I went to make an account. Unfortunately it was +21 only. I decided however (like an idiot) that I could just lie, and say I was born in 1983 and nobody would know, or care, about the difference. So I did that, and deposited a few hundred dollars, and played a few tournaments. After a few days however, I decided that it was a bad idea to have an account with a false birthday, because in case I did win a lot of money they would possibly ask for a piece of ID. If this happened, I would be forced to lose all the money I had won, and probably be banned from UB. So I just cashed out what I had left in the account, and never played there again.

Now however I hear that they have made their site +18, and I can play there legally. I of course, now feel like an [censored] for having put money on their already as a "21" year old.

So, I was wondering how I should approach this situation. I suppose I could e-mail UB, and tell them of my situation, or I could just make a new account. If I make a new account with the same firepay ID and name, they may catch that and delete my account(s) anyway. SO, any ideas on how I can get back to playing on Ultimate Bet?

Thanks for any help.