View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 06:00 PM

Default Re: Wolf PACs

[ QUOTE ]
No. Seeking media attention is fine. HOW you seek it matters. Her selfishness is why I have no pity for her. If she truly believes that she deserves another meeting with the President, then she is telling everyone who has lost a son that hasn't yet met with the Prez "[censored] you all, I'm more important." That's the attitude she's conveying and THAT is why she deserves what she gets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? That's why she deserves all the criticism she gets?

Strange, then, that most of the right-wing criticisms of her involve how 'crazy' she is to believe what she believes. I have a hard time buying the right thinks the substance of what she's saying is irrelevant, given how critical they are of her ideas (like pulling the troops out of NO).

I seem to remember slamdunkpro saying she needed a CAT scan for demanding the troops be pulled out of New Orleans - and you chimed in she 'needed a straight-jacket' - perhaps you were only referring to her attitude, but I doubt it.

I think you're hard-pressed to claim that the right is critical of her only because of her attitude/her media whoring. It seems abundantly clear that the right seems rather critical of what she believes, too - and that's playing a (not so small) role in the attacks against her. Look in this thread for how many have called her 'crazy' (including you, BCPVP) - was it because of her attitude? Or because you think her beliefs are ludicrous?