View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 05:31 AM

Default Re: Pissing off the nits.

[ QUOTE ]
I got lucky when my TT beat AA allin on the flop when I first sit down, so table thinks im a bit of a donk. Loose player raises to 12. I call on button with 35 suited. BB who thinks hes awesome, reraises to 40. Hes pretty tag and predictable. Effective stacks are 600, so I call for 28 more.

Flop comes Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. He bets 90 into 100 pot. I called becuae hes shutting dfown on a [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] or if he has AK or JJ. Turn is a beautiful 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. He bets close to full pot, 250. He only has 200 behind so I time down a bit then push. He thinks forever then folds! He says AA but I doubt it given the pot was 1000 with 200 to call.

Villan blasts me for 3 minutes when I get dealt T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and raise to 16. Villan calls (he reloaded to 400)from bb. Flop comes A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. He checks, I bet almost pot,28. He calls. Turn is the J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
He checks, I bet 64 into 80 pot. He CR to 200. I push, he calls with QQ. River bricks and hes gunninf for me for the rest of the day, calling me the biggest fish ever and the like. I love nits who tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a lot of nits are nits because they CANT handle the variance, so when a little is thrust upon them, they lose it quicker than others.