View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 01:36 AM

Default Re: I just got done reading super system...what do ya think? 200NL

hand 1 raise it up pf or fold

your c/r isnt great, either. given you limp/called on this type of board i prefer c/c with DBB. one problem though is J could make you run into nuts...

turn, you got two people to call your c/r, it's tough envisioning them both folding, but it's better to push this money in then call it, so i guess if you think the guy behind you will bet just bet yourself. but i think your folding equity is bad.

this hand strikes me as a big misapplication of when aggression is good, and when some selective tightness and caution is better.

if they folded, congrats, or if you sucked out, congrats.

hand 2 same deal. honestly, open limping these hands at a full table is not profitable. may be -EV.

lol, interesting thing here is a flop raise may be good, you could knock a ton of hands, take a freebie, bluff spades, etc. calling works too.

turn play is overaggro imo, just fold. you dont have odds to draw and he's betting twice now. if he is weak tight and would drop an OP, good, but against most people (making people fold overpairs = generall not sound) you really have to hope he: a. raises AK/AQ+wider range that missed the flop from the blinds and b. fires twice on this coordinated a board w/ ace high or the like.

hand 3 i would open raise, open limping = sucks. esp from CO.

given you flopped 2nd nuts facing an overbet, i like repotting it. tons of bad cards could fall, would be nice to shoot it out on this flop with probably 65% equity. (make it 82 total)