View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 08:14 PM

Default Re: PP $11. 2nd HU hand.

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree. You raised in an attempt to steal the pot right there. You obviously didn't want to see the flop with your holding. You said "I have a hand" with your bet and then he raised you saying "I have a better hand." So be it, I am gonna fold in this position. You still have plenty of chips after folding. Whats worse is if you call you will be OOP. I think with this hand if you were on the button it would be a call and you would take it from there, hoping you could outplay him on the flop. But it just isn't adding up for you.

As for his name, I see people with names similar and they just aren't that great. Plus, if he really was "WSOP champion" material, why would he be playing a $10+1? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your going to fold for $300 when the pots $1300 getting 4.3 to 1?? If he flipped over aces your almost getting the right odds to call.

Heads up your raise says "I might have a hand but I might just be trying to steal the pot" his raise probably says he has a better hand but the PO are so large now you have to at least call and see what the flop brings.

Folding here means you are going to get run over every time heads up.