View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 09:41 AM

Default Re: You Republicans Better Pray For Another Attack

[ QUOTE ]
So you don't expect democrats to do extremely well in the midterm elections? I guess there is no need for republicans to pray for a another attack afterall. This is turning out to be another useless Grey thread.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]I asked you a question. What grandiose expectations? What is your definition of that term, and where are you seeing its prominence among Democrats?

Without that information, the term is as vague and useless as your post.

Also, the content of the poll in my OP has implications far beyond just '06.[ QUOTE ]
Look at your graph from 051404 to 111504. Your graph is evidence that Bush's poll numbers increase when he is out campaigning and decrease when he is not campaigning. You've just made BGC's point.

[/ QUOTE ]No I certainly did not. BGC says his numbers will "bounce right back". While it's true that spending a few hundred million dollars on advertising can give a temporary boost of a few points, there's no way the overall trend can be reversed, especially as time goes on, and there's no way in [censored] hell that Bush approaches a 50% approval rating by November '06.