View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 08:43 AM

Default Re: Absolute Hand Histories Slow?

[ QUOTE ]
Even if it takes 30 minutes it doesn't mean it is hard to keep track properly.

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, this is how it works: I play 3 tables and average 170 hands/hour. Suppose at 8:00, I request my last 50 hands. I think I am going to get the 50 hands I played between 7:45 and 8:00. But the email doesn't arrive until 8:30 and what I get is the 50 hands I played between 8:15 and 8:30. So "last" means the last hands played until the time the email arrives, not until the time I made the request.

The most you can request is your last 200 hands. So if the total hands played exceeds 200 before the email arrives, then there will be hands that I will *never* get in my database. After playing 100 hands, I request my last 200 hands. It will take me 35 minutes to play another 100 hands. So if I don't get the email in 35 minutes, then either I abandon some hands or I stop playing and wait for the email.

If this is not what is happening to you, then you are luckier than me. But for me, if I don't get the email in a timely fashion, then it certainly does mean that it is hard to keep track properly.