View Single Post
Old 09-16-2005, 12:21 AM

Default Re: HULA ML Overall Standings

Props go to Timprov for picking up some of my slack and helping out. You rock and work blows (right now).

Anyway, on to business. I had PM'ed Evan about the reason for the conferences and never got a response. Concequently, I threw them out the window (I admit I watch sports somewhere just above never). Now we can do things one of two ways. I assign conferences now (it will be fair and random and there is no way for me to game the assignment that puts my team in the playoffs) and top 2 from conf. A play and top 2 from B play. Then we have a winner's bracket/loser's bracket thing. This takes 2 weeks. The other option is to have the top 2 overall play for first and second and have the 3 and 4 spot team play for third. This will be one week. I will leave it up to you guys. Also, the payout is the standard 50/30/20 with a 140% share of each prize amount going to the captains of the teams ITM, and a 90% share going to the 4 team members.

In regards to the missing matches, pick a sub or call a forfeit (this is to the capts. with the player that is most MIA, PM me if a ruling is needed). To kick this off I will start. TMFS9, I know Milo has PM'ed billyjex, but more importantly, I PM'd him, got a read receipt on the message, but did not get a response. As the capt. of the team not needing a replacment, I get to pick. I want Milo to play Sammy G. I will PM them both to let them know.

WiteKnite