Thread: Poker Blue?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Poker Blue?

From my personal experience:

Signed up to check out the good free roll offerings and played in em with no raked hand requirements.

After they were over, they offered me 20 bucks for free, so I took it and played .50/1.00. Won about 40 bucks, seemed fine.

Then they had a new free roll for people who made a deposit. So I made a $100 deposit. Bonus sucks though. But if I put in 4 hours at 1/2 or higher I would qualify for the great free roll with few people entering.

Sat down at the 1 buck table and tried to put in my four hours but got totally hammered by the most obscene play from players. I just couldn't win EVER. Just anniliated to the max. After 75 minutes I couldn't take it anymore and withdrew the remaining 70 bucks I had. For a loss of about 90 bucks in 75 minutes.

I figured no free roll was worth being humiliated, chewed up, hammered, and destroyed.

I surmised during and after, the play I saw was unlike anything I've ever seen in 30 months of online play. It left me wondering if something shadey was going on.

That was my experience. And I really want to go back and play 4 hours for the great wpt free roll they are offering each week. I just don't know if I could though for four hours of humiliation to qualify.