View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 04:43 PM

Default Re: WHAT??!?!?!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
That thread wasn't reported to the moderators through the normal means (the button at the bottom of posts).

I haven't been reading this soap opera. But, if pictures are being posted of some girl a 2+2 poster dated and then had problems with, nobody should be surprised.

I'm guessing there's a lot of laughing at both the 2+2 poster, the girl, and other paties involved?

[/ QUOTE ]
All the pictures in that thread were already posted by the girl on her publicly viewable internet blog. They were public domain. And yes, there were nearly 900 replies worth of pointing, laughing and jeering at the girl, the OP, the girls' friends, the girls' friends' friends, the OP some more, new gimmicks and fake myspace accounts, and just about everybody else who posted in the thread. There was laughing, there was crying, there was shaming, there was pwning, there was lying and busting of said lies, sanctimony, guilt, redemption, more sanctimony and shame, this thread had it all.

I'm not sure if it's worth reading at this point, though, for any reason other than just so you know what's going on. It's one of those threads where it's hifuckinglarious if you're in on it as it's going along, but uber lame if you go through and read it all after the fact.