View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 02:32 AM

Default Re: The Self Righteous Arrogant and MY POKER PROGRESSION

Stack - I can ASSURE you, post count does not represent nearly anything on these forums - besides how active one trolls.

You can sort of tell how lonely one is by their postcount. Then you can tell how much time they spend online, etc. That sort of thing you can determine by looking at post count, poker skill? Ummm I've seen people here with a thousand posts who are still playinf 3/6.

I am sorta saddened, because if they spent the time that they spent trolling forums, actually playing and learning the game, they wouldn't still be stuck at 3/6 or 5/10, but I digress.

For the sake of the argument - go to OOT and pick the first 20 random people with more than 2 thousand posts.

Then see what level they play at. You'd be surprised how little postcount has to do with skill. That's like saying Barry Greenstein sucks because he got like 15 posts on these boards total.

Is it your regular routine to ignore all content and troll? (Barron, ggqman etc)

Oh sorry checking your postcount, yes that is it.

No further questions.

How about responding to the contents of the post. You remind me of 50 year old grannies who can't hear [censored]. So they judge what you meant to say by the first 2 words they hear, or whichever ones stick out in their mind more.

Trying to turn a thread with a good point and something to think about into "oh he said nazi, that's so inappropriate", yes...