View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 10:20 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And even if he does, he certainly doesn't need to share it or/and criticize in another, even more public forum, where people are known to be in most cases mean spirited.

[/ QUOTE ]
Criminy, "mean-spirited?" That's essentially the worst this was - "mean-spirited." Who cares?!? If she's in any way basing her self-worth on what 500 anonymous strangers think, she's nuts anyways. This goes doubly true since most of the comments were ridiculous. Whoever said that the worst comments were those calling her "average" was completely right, and how bad is that? "Oh, RunDown, you're so average! Not modelesque at all!" Excuse me while I go weep in my Ben & Jerry's.

Anyways, I thought the top three comments, in order, were:

Commodus. Pure gold, especially with the timing. How the hell did an internet message board gimmick account nail that comedic timing so well?

Kurosh, for simplicity and being there first.

The "throw yourself a party" story. That thing was really, really funny. If anyone thought it was in the least bit serious, they're clueless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't reply to my comments via anothers reply. You ignored me remember? Go away.