View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 10:13 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
1. No, seeking it out implies curiosity. The imputation of malice is entirely, and I mean 100% and indisputably, incorrect on your part. There's no way in hell you should possibly have come up with malice as a motivation; that's completely unreasonable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, malice too strong a word, how about deception? Either way you look at it, he wanted and sought out information that she did not offer him. What did he expect to find? Would he have posted it had it been 'good news' (assuming his freinds found it funny)? If so, why shouldn't I believe that he intended to post whatever he found.

[ QUOTE ]
2. You seem to consistently ignore the fact that SHE was the first one to post about their date, not him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Earlier reply: I think we can all also agree that posting something here, as opposed to entry in a myspace blog, is going to receive a much different, and expected, response.

It's fairly easy to see that her post in her blog is going to receive normal replies, most likely entirely from her friends and that posting here...well...tends to be a little different.

3. What he took was hardly for the purposes of bragging; it was to make fun of himself in an arena where he knew he would be made fun of, and also to ask for people's thoughts, since he didn't know what to make of the situation or how to feel about it.

Earlier reply: And I went back, you are correct, it had been a while since I read it. He did not appear to brag. He was a but disrespectful in his words, but I'll attribute that to personality/culture since I do now know him.

I'll add that he was naive to think there would not be 5 people with this person as their avatar by the end of this.

[ QUOTE ]
4. He did not know that people would find a way to dig up her blog or would care enough to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely naive.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a consistent and prolonged pattern of unfairness and very unlikely and unreasonable interpretations in the way you've been approaching this matter.

For whatever reason, it it doesn't appear that this is going to change.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do I need a reason to be contrary?

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps it's just an attempt to shut down or bog down the thread. But these unreasonable, unsupportable, and sometimes inflammatory interpretations and assertions are just plain wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut-down or bog this thread? If anything I keep it alive for another day.