View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Re: The Self Righteous Arrogant and MY POKER PROGRESSION

[ QUOTE ]
Only a handful of players regularly post here and I don't think its because only handful of players have anything decent to add to the discussion. So instead of taking a "you're wrong and you're an idiot for even posting this trash" approach, how about a "you're wrong and here's why" approach instead. Some of you do take that approach and for that this lurker is grateful. This board had helped my game tremendously and I hope it doesn't become one where only the popular kids get heard. My 2 cents. Flame away.

[/ QUOTE ]

The stock response to this is that this is a Mid-high stakes forum and we are not here to help new players understand basic concepts. However, some posters do go out of their way to answer relatively simple questions. That is whay Lestat has done here. What gets flamed are arrogant posts by people with few hands and low post count. Also flamed are aggregious errors in fundamental poker, like not understanding what "pot odds" means and asking MHL players to explain it to you (in reference to a recent post).

CSC