View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Some Limit O8 hands

I'm pretty much an Omaha/8 beginner, so my don't believe anything I say below. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm trying to work on my O/8 game, so I hope to be active here.

I would suggest that 3 hands in one post is too much - perhaps just pick the most interesting one or make multiple posts.

Hand 1:

I assume the purpose of your flop raise is to isolate the bettor. I'm not really a fan of trying to isolate (assuming that was your intention) at a passive table. Your hand is pretty weak at this point. I'm probably too weak, but I'd check/fold the flop. Obviously, after you hit your low, you're going stay in, but then you bet which drives out opponents. Again, maybe I'm weak, but when I have nut low and nothing else with a bunch of players in, I want them all coming along.

Hand 2:

I'm not in love with the preflop raise. You've already got two callers and whether you flop good and aim for a scoop or just for a low, you want plenty of players in to pay you off. The rest of the hand is fine, I think.

Hand 3:

This one pretty much plays itself, I think.

I hope I didn't mess up too badly.

Regards,

T