View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Im Getting Divorced... Can Anyone Help

[ QUOTE ]
OOT

Heres the bottom line. Im 21, married for one year, make $100,000++ a year and live in a $550,000 house. We have $40,000 equity in the house. We also have one child together. How painfull is this gonna be? Anyone know? Am I gonna have to pay alimony on top of child support or what? Basically I took this little trailer ass girl out of nothing and threw her into this lifestyle. She thinks I broke her heart, I think I just broke her hymen. We both drive Mercedes. How much is this [censored] gonna cost? There was no infidelity I just cant stand her anymore. She does nothing. She was a model when we met in NY. Then we came down to FL and got married. Help!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Just get a lawyer and he or she will be able to help you better than anyone in OOT can.

PS: "I took this little trailer ass girl out of nothing and threw her into this lifestyle. She thinks I broke her heart, I think I just broke her hymen"
This is not the way you should describe the mother of your child. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]