View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 12:55 PM

Default Re: Any thoughts/advice on PokerRoom?

[ QUOTE ]
I recently sign up for PokerRoom because of a promotion from PokerFives.com. DO NOT DO IT.
Reasons.:

I signed up through a link that would give me a 40% first time deposit bonus. After reading all of the fine print it looked like I would have 60 days to clear the bonus WRONG. After my deposit I found it only gave me 30 days to clear it.
Then I sent an email to PokerRoom support and to this day I have not heard back from them. This is the second email that I have had no response from. The first was sent before I joined and they did not respond, but I join anyway (my fault, red flag).

The support does not exist; their software is the slowest I have seen. Any deposit over $100 is practically impossible for a low limit\part time player to clear in 30 days. PM for more information because I am fed up with this site and I am trying to decided if I should just pull my money out of there, or work my but off to clear the bonus and then pull my money out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you feel mislead by the information regarding our bonus clearance requirements.
If the fine print says sixty days, then you should have sixty days. Naturally.

It's impossible for me to get too involved in singular cases (then I would do nothing else) but I will definitely look into this if support doesn't beat me to it.

Expect a reply from me some time tomorrow.

If naught else, hopefully this has proven that we do in fact support our playing community although, sadly, not always at the level we continuously strive to do so.

Why you perceive our games to be "slow" I am curious to know. It can mean so many things and it would be nice if you would care to clarify.

Sincerely,

PokerRoom.com
Meet Them and Beat Them