View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 11:58 AM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
Even I have no idea wtf is going on, but here's a shot.

Lexington Brian takes girl out on date. Girl not pleased, makes blog post saying as much. LB gets a little more desperate, becomes pussy whipped before getting any. Posts on here his undying love (not directly, but implied) and how he banged girl.

Girl's friends find out, tell girl. Girl transfroms into Cold Hearted Bitch and pretends to be offended by the attention despite the fact she has a MySpace blog and pictures. Unfortunately Sex and the City is no longer running, so her tryout was in vain. LB grovels (because he didn't bang girl), begs for forgiveness. CHB makes new blog post of AIM conversation with LB.

CHB's ugly friend Caroline threatens to kick LB's ass. kurosh goes onto CHB's blog, and pretty much runs that [censored]. Other OOTiots manage to [censored] it up.

FWIW, CHB is pretty banging.

tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

Good summation.

Funny, those pictures. I rate the first one an easy 8 that looks like it could be an easy 9 if shot from another angle. The middle one is outstandingly beautiful -- movie star level, easy. Wow! The third drops precipitously to a 7.

Great lively smiles in all. This is the kind of girl who could easily inspire me to make all the wrong moves at the wrong times, like Brian, bringing out the inner screw-up that's never been buried too deeply and is always fighting to get out and embarass me right in front of the jury. For all her faults, she's definitely pretty enough to make me feel like you do in that dream where you show up in class wearing only your underwear. Woof!