View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Re: Hand vs. Fsuplayer

I'm kinda surprised that people aren't mentioning diamonds more; Muz mentioned a few of them, but 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], or even something like A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (though fsu is prolly less likely to call Nole's flop raise w/ just a TP-type hand) all seem verrry possible here, in addition to just a seven or whatever, in terms of hands that you're behind.

That river bet's a real tickler. You guys could get into a whole game of, you know that fsu knows that you know that his river bet looks like a value bet, so is it a tricky bluff on a scary board? type stuff.

I think I tuck my tail between my legs and fold. If he has busted spades or air, then I tip my hat and chalk another one up to all the shiite you can get away w/ when you're running hot . . .

Good post.

P.S. Playing any at Prima lately?