View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 08:50 PM

Default Re: Push with nines?

[ QUOTE ]

I strongly disagree. Here, being in position is unfavorable. Very few opponents will do anything but shove the rest of their stack in. He has reverse position and enough for one strong pot size bet, he has all the inertia.

In your games do players often lead into a preflop raiser and then check/fold on the next card with 30-40% of their stack in the pot?

As I stated in an earlier post, my position only allows me to take another card and decide whether or not to call the next bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just play the plo 2000 on party. I see people put in a decent part of their stack and fold to scare cards all the time. People definitley have a different mentality at those limits than at lower limits so some advice which is good for some games is not as good for other games. But, I still think a call is easily the best play, and its not close. and your argument sucks. are you saying if i have a stack of 10,000, 3000 goes in on the flop, and i am married to the hand. that is asinine. And if you are you married to hands when 30% of your stack is in the middle you will be a sure loser. How much of your stack is in the middle should have no bearing on your future actions.