View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 10:26 AM

Default Re: The Wynn poker room is pretty but I am unhappy with the floor.

Okay, I am back home now. I will defer to the majority of the board that this is the proper way to handle a must move but it seems wrong that I played over three hours mostly short handed and all the sudden, I may or may not have a seat.

There was immediate seating in the $15-30 game when I arrived but that is bigger than I have ever played. I have to guard against being a NIT so this might be an area that needs work but if I am giving them action, and am willing to play at a short table, they should make an effort to keep me playing.

I was tired and had taken some interesting beats so it may have a bigger impact on me than if I was up. I will am sticking with my decision not to give them any more action. I played a little at the Bellagio and next trip I will try to play at the Mirage.

I was suprised to see that all the poker rooms I played at in Vegas (except the Bellagio) struggled to keep a game higher than $4-8 full. I expected much higher limits and more game selection.

I would submit for your consideration that if most of the card rooms can't keep a game full higher than $3-6 then $8-16 is a higher limit than most seem to believe.