View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Early Week 2 Picks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

However, the Panthers are going to come out with thier A game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its this kind of analysis that I truly treasure.

Please post when your inside knowledge reveals the Panthers have decided not to bring their "A" game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand what you are saying, but you don't have to be a dick about it. I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to sports betting, I'm really new at it, and I'm trying to figure out what types of analysis people look for when making picks.

I posted my original thread because I wanted to know what other people thought about the games. I in no way pretend to know what I am talking about.

What I meant by that line is that the Panthers are playing at home. They just lost a close game. They are playing the world champions. They are not going to be caught off guard, obviously, just as no team is going to be caught off guard playing the Patriots.

Having played team sports my whole life I know that when a team you should beat comes into town it is very easy to lose focus and "expect" to win, and this can catch certain teams by suprise.

It was a stupid comment looking back at it, but how about you try not being an [censored] especially when I have yet to see you posting any of your thoughts about next weekends games.