View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 10:19 PM

Default Re: End of Year Boxing Picks Thread

Hey All,

Great thread to start Indy, Let just hope it doesn't get burried with CFB and NFL threads, even if it does I will start a new thread so as long their is some boxing talk happening on this board.

These next 4 months promise to be one of the most exciting stretchs in the sport of boxing in along time. It seems like every week their is a big card and on those cards their is at least one good fight and maybe a couple good bets.

I have been collecting lots of information about upcoming fights. I have got some REALLY strong picks in the near future. I won't post anything yet because as now right their are very few lines posted. Only real big fights have odds and those fights will be discussed more as they near. Once I find some odds on some of my favorite upcoming boxing lines I will post them here. But as Indy can atest, I do change my mind frequently as I gather more info and as the lines change, so please follow my most current advice.

Good to See Some Interest in Boxing on this Board. Now Lets All Win Some $$ Together.

Tuds