View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Points You Like

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how about your option to move your don't pass bet to the pass line if a point you like is then established? (i.e. 6,8) i've seen people do that - just wondering how it works - if you can just do it yourself or you need to call it out to the dealer on your side.

[/ QUOTE ]
If there are "points you like", why play the back? You can save a lot of time simply by buying behind the points you don't like, and placing the ones you do like. Try not to confuse liking a point with a lucky point -- they are completely different things. A lucky point will occur if you place it, and not occur if you're behind. Points that you like, on the other hand, may go either way. The trick here is to only like lucky points. This concept is so simple, yet very few people can master it -- and even then, only for short periods of time. I would start out by buying behind the 4-5-9-10 and making a similar size place bet on the 6 and 8. If the hand comes out something like 6-8-6-7 -- that means you're doing it right. If the hand looks like 10-4-9-5-7, you're doing it wrong. The information I'm giving you is only the numbers that some people like -- you may not like these, or find that other numbers are lucky on any particular day. Keep good notes, and you should find a pattern that works for you. Good luck!

BTW- If you're going to move bets, try moving lucky numbers from the back to the front. When you're comfortable with this move, then practice moving numbers you like to coincide with the lucky ones. Always give instructions for moving a bet to the boxman -- if he's busy, call it across to the dealer on the other side or to the stickman. This way there are always at least two people who can acknowledge your requests. If you fail to call your bets like this, and this system works for you -- the sky is going to send security to get both you and the dealer.

[/ QUOTE ]

13 is my "like lucky number", but it isn't on any craps table I have seen [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]