View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 11:08 AM

Default Re: More Hand Reading Fun

My thoughts.......

BB check-raises you for 788 more into a pot already containing 1525, knkowing that you HAVE to call most hands here, getting ~3-1.

Not knowing anything specific about BB, I would eliminate FD/SD type of hands, as it would be better for them to lead into this pot than CR all-in with that type of holding given their stack size, but you never can tell if these players actually think about this type of thing or not.

I could see him doing this with a huge draw with, maybe Ts9s, but no sane player is going to push in this situation giving 3-1 with that small of a stack.

Therefore, I have to think that BB has a made hand most often. I would prety much put him on TP or better, thinking that JJ would push PF. In this case, I look at AJ, KJs, J8s, 88, 33, T9s.

I think you can call here with TP, FDs, and OESDs, but are mucking most other hands.

And your range could be just about any 2 here. I don't think you have to have a hand here to bet a raised pot that everyone has checked to you and you are last to act.