View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 06:55 AM

Default dating a girl with a lot of guy friends....

disclaimer: - This is not "the cuddler" from last week - totally different girl.

About 3 weeks ago, I had a goodbye party with a coworker - and one of our coworkers brought his roommate, an attractive 35 year old redhead - this is one hell of a girl - this is one that takes our coworker (and her landlord, by proxy) to the nicest strip club in St. Paul on his birthday - (full nudity AND alcohol) -

she was flirting with me and another guy, but she kinda went for him a bit - and I didn't really put up a fight or try - no biggie - but he's 23 and she's 35, so that was NEVER gonna happen.

So now she asked our friend for my number and I said to give it to her - I may hear from her - but there's a couple complications.

1. - she has a LOT of guy friends - now on that note, she has SHOT DOWN a lot of guy friends - I know she was married once, but no biggie

2. - She likes hip hop/dancing/drinking - all things I don't or am trying very hard to not like anymore - LOL

3. - I know for a fact her biological clock is TICKING - as in BAM BAM BAM - she mentioned she had two miscarriages when she was married - which I probably didn't need to know but I'm sure I nodded and looked interested when she told me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

SO - if she calls - do I play it cool - go for the kill? - and do I really wanna date a girl with a lot of guy friends, even if she's not actually sleeping with them? I dunno - she is very flirty - not a good sign -

and no <sigh> I am not gonna try to SIIHP - god, that joke was so funny....last year.

RB