View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 02:22 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.27 Released

[ QUOTE ]
Keep trying, it seems to be up now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... it appears I can't get in at this point... I"ll try tomorrow.

This is an awesome piece of software, thanks a lot!!

I do have a feature suggestion, though, two of them, and they're related.

It would be nice to be able to mimic seat #1's configuration across all seats, so that you don't have to set up each seat separately, and so that all the seats are the same rather than slightly different. It would just look cleaner that way. Kinda like cut-and-paste. I guess the routine would have to make sure that none of the stats flew off the page, where you wouldn't be able to access them. Also, you'd have to pick a standard: absolute or relative position to the table (i.e. if icon is at bottom of seat 1, is it at the bottom or the top of seat 6?). I'd suggest absolute, and then people can adjust the position of icons later (as the important things to remain uniform at the stat positions).

This would save us some time.

I'd also like to be able to, with this uniform information in the seats, set up tables like this too, at other formats:

Two options: "transfer with ranges", "transfer without ranges". (transfer without ranges could either transfer and reset ranges to default or leave them the way they are)

If you set up your party full ring the way you like it, then "transferred with ranges" to their 9-max settings, meaning that it takes all the player stats and it's position, relative to seat #1, and copies that setting to all seats on the party-9-max tables, as well as the table averages and moves them relativet to the top center of the table. It's also goes through each setting (VPIP), finds the colour-ranges and transfers those over.

At the 6-max, you choose "transfer without ranges", and it moves all the stats for player one, and all the table stats, but doesn't cahnge teh colour ranges (you would do that yourself).

You could also go party-6-max to pokerstars 6-max, etc.

I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement, as I'm pretty crappy at coding, so if I've told you to sail to the edge of the world, I'm sorry.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]