View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Re: 5% of Black Males in America are currently in Prison

[ QUOTE ]

I haven't been able to find vids of american civilians of other races engaging in this sort of behavior. Namely, savagely beating the [censored] out of nonconfrontational people. And I've looked pretty hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess those good old boys who dragged that black man to death behind their pickup didn't bother to film it. Probably spent all their money on beer and snuff, and couldn't afford a camera. Where did that happen?

Anecdotal information is meaningless. If you could not find confirmed reports of white Americans mistreating blacks, Asians, etc., you have your head where the sun don't shine. And none of it proves anything one way or the other, except that no "race" has a monopoly on idiocy.

FYI, most people with an IQ above room temperature are aware that "race" is an artificial distinction without scientific basis. All human DNA is traceable back to Africa, including that of my bog-dwelling, potato-eating, beer-swilling, pasty-faced Irish ancestors. All people on this planet belong to the human race.

"Race" is a code word for skin color, and an excuse for the ignorant to feel superior. Bigotry is a prime symptom of fear and of deep feelings of inferiority.