View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 07:45 PM

Default You will be proud of me

I found a bookstore in town that had Theory Of Poker and I picked it up!

They also had Harrington's first book but I decided to have them order SSHE instead as everyone here suggested (I DO listen - that's why I am here!) and although I wanted Harrington's book as well, it will have to wait since I could only afford one or the other, and I figure there is less luck in ring games than there is in tourneys (meaning I can lose 20 hands in a row in a ring game but keep playing, whereas if I lose one in a tourney, I can go broke)...

Anyway, SSHE will be here in a week, and for now, I am going to read T.O.P. and stop reading Supersystem. I had already read the NL section and am about halfway through the Limit section, but I want to get TOP under my belt before I get back to Supersystem. I am betting that most of you will agree this is a good idea, yes?

Had always wanted to pick up TOP but hadn't been able to find a bookstore that carried it. Helped that I got money and found a store at the same time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks again to everyone for the advice - I am sure I have made the right decision.

See you at the tables!