View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Account Closed - They want me to become a preferred memeber... ??

most likely you were involved in some sort of shady dealings...as in it wasn't your name/info you gave them or you have multiple accounts

if all else fails (you are unable to use photoshop to create a false fake id, you are unable to call them and pretend you are the person you say you are and convince them to open the account etc etc) then just tell them the truth

call them up and say 'I am very sorry, i have tried to circumvent your way of doing things and i opened up this second account to try and get more rakeback (or whatever the reason was) and i am very sorry and i will never do it again, and i also love india-it is my favorite country in the whole wide world...please send all the money back to my original account and close this fake one that i openened, and again...india is a great place and i love indian people'

and they'll say 'no problem sir, we see that you are a great customer, please don't do it again...send us an email from the email address registered to your fake account stating what you just told me and we will close it for you and transfer the money to your fake account'

done and done...they will not keep your money, they want you to keep playing

gl

PM me if you'd like more tips on this...i've done it myself and spoken to many others who have also