View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 05:38 PM

Default Re: 20-40 KTs Steal Hand

hi diplomat
call the turn. the problem of course is the possible reraise by the button. but i'm not sure here diplomat, and you may have played it better than i would have. it looks pretty good except for the dang button. replace the button with an avg. non-loose, and the raise is sweeter.

by the way, you might be ahead of the button on the flop and you should have bet it diplomat. his raise would likely get you heads up or close to it and if he drops, you might be able to out-play the remaining opponent if there is one.

the river's fine.

this looks like an expert play here diplomat. if the button were a little more solid, and not liable to reraise as all loose opponents are, i'd say perfect expert play.

no, you didn't play this one. this looks a lot like diamond dave's style or even something from mason. it's not yours diplomat. you wouldn't raise the turn in a million years with that. i don't know where you got this from, but if the button was loose, the guy who played this made a mistake in raising the turn. KTs wins here. but no, never make that play against a loose button and for that reason tend to bet the flop.