View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 05:04 PM

Default Re: What should I expect from my bankroll growth ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for your criticism and otherwise completely pointless post.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry if I offended you, but all I see in your posts is whining about how poorly other people play, drawing out on you and stuff like that.

Hopefully you'll get to where you want to be soon enough.
Donkey Kong [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can understand how what I have been saying must come across, but I understand "bad beats" - I understand that poker is just one long unending session. I understand that the person who can ignore the bad will reap the rewards of the good. I make notes on my opponents when they make those bad plays because I know that the next time I am in a pot with them, I am more likely to have the winning hand, because they are bad players.

I was just "whining" here because I need a place to vent. I don't know anyone who plays poker and have nowhere else to vent. I felt the need to share because at least here people have a clue as to what I am talking about.

Thank you for your thoughtful post - I do appreciate the psychology and 99 times out of 100 I just smile at a "bad beat" and take it in stride, knowing that the next time, I will be raking in the money (I especially loved Joe Tall's bad beat post where he buys the bed and TV - I get the point, honest!)

Thanks again!