View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 03:08 AM

Default Re: pokerroom 20K STT challenge, anyone else in?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are single players going to have a chance at this or will it be nothing but a bunch of tag teams?

[/ QUOTE ]
We have run this promotion on a much smaller scale before, so we know what to look out for.
And just like you mentioned the Top 10 will always be the focus of all manual control efforts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Great. Can you state unequivocally that the top 10 players (myself included) were not switching the IP addresses from which they logged in every few hours? I was told on the phone that a report would be sent to me, but I have received nothing. Keep in mind that if a player admits to cheating in this fashion later, but you didn't catch it, this will look really bad for you.

I'd also like to hear whether you have acted upon my complaint about a player asking to check it down while I was all-in. That was collusion. Again, I was told that I would receive a report, but I have received nothing.

The lack of response to my complaints about the endemic cheating and abusive chat is one of the main reasons I don't play on PokerRoom more. If you can't be bothered to respond appropriately, perhaps you just don't take the players' concerns seriously.