View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 01:05 PM

Default Re: vibrating condom rings?

Ok, I'll step up and venture some info.

Been married and condomless for a long time so I don't know about the condom company ones (I'd assume they're crap actually), but vibrating rings should definitely be in all men's drawers (no pun intended).

If you want to drive your partner crazy in bed, I mean kick-ass, broken furniture - female orgasms... these definitely work, especially with her on top (not my favorite, but worth the show).

I'd recommend checking out My Pleasure.com and look at the section on "toys for couples". In our experience the "Clearly Sensual" works great.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I know, I know how big the hole looks, lol, but its very stretchy trust me (Not to brag but I was a Trojan Magnum guy in my single days and this fits fine).

I'm telling you guys, get some tech in the bedroom and you'll be rewarded with more action than you can shake your stick at.

By the way... I'm setting the over/under at 25 minutes before the first OOT thread about the masterbation sleeves for sale on the my pleasure site. lol.

Pack (who is very embarrassed for stepping outside the bedroom and talking about this)