View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Re: anyone else pissed off at that rapper for saying bush doesnt care.....

who gives a [censored] if FirstBase didn't know Kanye's name? i am sick of every [censored]' celebrity using their celebrity as a platform to speak their ill advised mind. it wasn't the time or the place.

when things go wrong you support your people, sure you can hate bush or whoever else you think is the problem [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] but that doesnt really matter when it's going down, what matter's is the problem at hand and helping the people. just like during war everyone is quick to judge a president rather than support our troops and pray for them to come home safely. after the war you can say whatever the [censored] you want, until then you are an american and you support them and shut the [censored] up.

kanye is a moron and doesn't know [censored]. flame me if you want but are we really going to listen to kanye's words? come on, he is a musical mastermind that comes up with sick beats and p diddy lyrics.

anyway, i wish people would just stop using their celebrity status to show how [censored] stupid they really are.