View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 04:42 AM

Default Re: punishment for cashing out?

I've been noticing this for a while (i.e. the 'cashout curse'), and I thought, no way, this has to be BS. Well, it's not.

I did an analysis of all my cashouts, EVERY SINGLE TIME I cashout I get crappy cards and second best hands time after time after time. It's unreal. Most times I lose 1/2 my bankroll, sometimes I lose it all and have to re deposit. It's worst when I have a lot of money left.

Lately I've been withdrawing every time I make $50. I keep the minimum in ($100), every time I make $50, out to neteller. It's just a few mouse clicks. Well, I've been doing it for a few weeks now, it's working a treat. My win rate is right where it should be, and I no longer get bad cards. I think somewhere in the software there's a thing that says if you don't have much money left, they don't give you a bad run (maybe they don't want you leaving altogether?? - I don't know).

So anyway, my advice is: Every time you make $50 profit, cash it out. DO IT EVERY TIME. Don't let these bastards screw you around, man. I learnt the hard way.