View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 05:50 PM

Default WCOOP Event 4 - 3 hands for review

I'm not experienced or great at MTT's. I qualified for this via a satelite. Here are 3 hands I would like some feedback on, feel free to rip me.

(ps - converter didn't work for me - is there a new one?)

Hand 1.

2nd level - blinds 15/30
Button 3775 in chips
Hero BB 1960
MP 3060 in chips

MP mini open raises. I'm not sure what that means - he has been unremarkable so far. Button raises to 180. Button has been good aggressive and tricky and has picked off another over aggro player at the table to pick his stack up. I'm not sure what my image is.

I have J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the BB and call the 180.

I call as I am slightly nervous of the original mini raise and don't want to bloat the pot out of position. Is my hand to strong to consider that?

Anyway, MP folds. Heads up to the flop. Pot is T420

Flop 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check (mistake) Button bets full pot. I ???

Hand 2

Hero 3455 in chips
Villain 2190 in chips

Villain raises to 150 UTG. Villain has been weak, tight and passive. He is quite easy to push out of pots and will call down with decent hands.

I call out of the BB with K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

FLOP 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check. Villain checks and I miss my checkraise.

TURN 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet 200. Villain calls.

RIVER 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I bet 400 Villain raises to 1150. I ??

Hand 3

Villain 7125 in chips
Hero 1630 in chips

Villain is the button from Hand 1.

I get A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the SB

Villain open raises to 150 in the CO. Button folds.
I raise to 500 out of the SB. BB folds. CO calls.

FLOP 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I push my stack. Standard?