View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 03:12 AM

Default Re: Weakest Players? .25/.50?

[ QUOTE ]
After playing a bunch of tournaments and playing some .50/1 I decided to try some .25/.50 NL on PokerStars. My results have been really poor thus far, after beating the .10/.25 game and the .50/1 NL when I played that occasionally on a different site.

A few times now I've pushed with straights on the turn only to be called by four of the same suit and got nailed by a flush card on the river to lose a 60+ dollar pot.

Should I try to avoid these type of games with now a $600 dollar bankroll?

I've raised to 3 dollars preflop only to have all five players call me.

This may sound like a complaint post, and it could be interpreted that way, but I'm really honest.

Do you see this level as the ultra amateur level? When I was building my bankroll at .10/.25 NL the people seemed to play tighter.

Is the .25/.50 NL blinds where the maniancs that have to see every flop live and the .10/25 NL where the weak-tight players play?

There seems to be a better quality of players at .50/1 NL by a wide margin, to me anyway.

Correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting 5 callers when you bet with a premium hand is great, why are you complaining? People drawing to their flushes no matter the odds you give them? They might as well be giving you their money. Yet you sound like it's a bad thing. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]